Order No. HLJ-2100
- Tests almost any combination of material, size and
- Automatically computes Vickers, Brinell, Rockwell
and Shore hardness values.
- Compact size, lightweight.
- Built-in D impact probe with internal tungsten carbide
- Back lighting with LCD readout
- Battery operated
- Accuracy +/-0.8%
- Supplied with rugged carrying case with calibrated test
block and manual
- Capable of holding 510 groups of readings with max of 7
readings in 1 group.
- Dimensions 2-1/2 X 1-1/8" X 6-1/2
- Readings can be downloaded to PCs
- Any of the G, C, E, DL, D, DC, D+15 impact device can
be hooked up to HLJ2100 as options.